In the post-pandemic world, organizations look to the future of work with optimism, propelled by human resourcefulness and resilience. The future of work depends on understanding how our teams work best and architecting work to align to their expectations. It calls for us to move from a focus on technology to a focus on humans—supported and enabled by technology to allow us to become better at what we do and how we do it.
Explore how to re-architect work, unleash the workforce, and adapt the workplace – and being able to analyse the data to effect better outcomes.
Join our SMEs Steven Atkins and Jake Werner on December 7th as they discuss:
- What are the skills to look for in 2023 and beyond
- How People Analytics enable progressive People leaders to need to know to get ahead
- How HR automation trends will elevate the role of HR
- How Employee Well-being is paramount to this and will be vital for attracting and retaining top talent in 2023 and beyond.
- How HR will be seen as an amalgamation between finance, operations, and IT
- How we can leverage Artificial Intelligence to make HR more strategic