Mastering reporting and analytics for Oracle Cloud Applications
According to a Gartner study in 2019, delivering both the technology and the processes needed for business analytics is a top priority. At the same time, the key to enabling meaningful analytics with any ERP is to provide access to ALL the data to provide for insightful, informed decision making.
Our experience of working with organisations who have moved to Oracle Cloud in the past 6-18 months has brought these questions to light:
- How do I get access to all my data? Not only on Cloud but also legacy on-premise?
- Can I continue to report across the data in other applications and Oracle ERP/HCM cloud?
- Can I allow my users the same flexibility to create/modify reports and dashboards on an ad-hoc basis?
- How do I meet my legal and audit requirements for keeping data?
- Will Oracle OTBI ad-hoc reporting require my users to improve their technical skills and knowledge?
- With automated Cloud releases will our custom reports remain intact and usable?
Join Graham Spicer and Rishabh Miglani on 24th November at 10:30am GMT / 5:30am ET, where we will discuss possible answers to the above.
Customer Case Study – A Strategy for Reporting and Analytics with Oracle Fusion Applications
Learn how to problem solve the following variables: Retention, Attrition and Turnover...
Seamlessly Access and Extract Your Cloud HCM Data [Revealing the Secret Formula]
Are you struggling to access and do ad-hoc analysis on your Oracle Fusion HCM data with slow, mundane...