5 Ways To Work Smarter, Not Harder In Excel!
We’re all busy and always looking for ways to be more efficient in Excel. Let’s face it, as office professionals, we live in Excel. This is why it’s so important to know all the great tips and tricks that can help you enhance your work and impress your coworkers. In this webinar, you’ll learn 5 tips that Tiffany Newkirk, Solutions Manager at SplashBI, uses that help her work smarter—not harder!
1. Control the settings and formatting for every new workbook and worksheet
2. How to auto-fill in blank cells and copy formulas to all cells
3. How to see the formulas and background of a worksheet
4. Using hyperlinks to create an opening menu in your workbook
5. How to troubleshoot the annoying #N/A error and how to avoid it going forward
Financial Statements made easy in Oracle Fusion Cloud
People Analytics has evolved from a nice-to have to a must-have for organizations to maintain a competitive advantage in their respective industries and in the…
Financial Reporting Made Fast, Flexible, and Easy with SplashGL
Financial Reporting can be challenging, you need ways to reduce the time to produce reports, remove iterations, manual effort and free up time for analysis.