CIPD People Analytics Conference
Session Details -
Case study: leveraging analytics in recruitment and retention with an eye on the future
11 Oct 2022, 10:20 AM GMT
- Focusing on the data around retaining existing employees.
- Comparing internal employee skills data and fine-tuning external recruitment.
- Using data to predict future trends and focus on forward thinking.
Conference takeaways -
- Explore the ever evolving relationship between People Analytics and HR professionals
- Develop the necessary skills to move away from traditional reporting to people analytics
- Master how to analyse data in improving Inclusion and Diversity
- Leverage data and analytics to support changes in decision-making processes
Join the CIPD People Analytics Conference 2022 – Utilising people analytics to inform HR strategy
This year’s People Analytics Conference aims to provide you with the chance to bridge the gap between people’s professionals, data and analytics. Discover how the experts leverage data to further convey relevant information to the wider organisation, helping to resolve ambiguity.
HR Analytics Summit
Speaker Name: Steven Atkins
Global Analytics Enablement Director, SplashBI
Speaking Session -
Leveraging analytics in recruitment and retention with an eye on the future!
- Focusing on the data around retaining existing employees
- Comparing internal employee skills data and fine-tuning external recruitment
- Using data to predict future trends and focus on forward-thinking
Steven Atkins is SplashBI’s Global Analytics Enablement Director and is focused on helping companies improve their insights into their organizational data to drive better business outcomes. With over 20 years of experience in the HCM space, Steven has presented at numerous events over the years, including Gartner ReimagineHR, People Analytics World, CIPD ACE, HRSE Middle East, ATD Middle East, CIPD People Analytics Conference and Learning Technologies. Naturally inquisitive, Steven loves to help others in their quest for knowledge with insightful discussions and debates.