September 8th, 2021
The HR Analytics Summit brings together 125+ senior HR Leaders who are driving their company’s performance, culture and people to the next level through greater real-time insights and a deeper understanding of data-driven decision making and advanced analytics.
They provide a platform for HR and People Analytics Leaders to share ideas and discuss ways to harness the full potential of data and AI-innovation to improve and empower data-driven HR function.
They are bringing some of the most forward-thinking HR and advanced people analytics leaders from a variety of backgrounds, to address not only strategy and innovation, but themes that provide you with a holistic approach to value creation of data and information, and enabling you to turn information into action.
Through a series of keynote presentations, interactive workshops and informal networking sessions with like-minded peers, the event arms you with the knowledge required to construct tangible action plans, implement organisational change, gain an influential standing as a data-driven professional and master the secrets behind a compelling data narrative.
Name: Steven Atkins
Solution Enablement Manager UK & EMEA
Time – 3:40 PM BST
Topic: Combating Recruitment Struggles with Analytics
- The Recruiting Game has changed; we’ll discuss how adaption and data are the keys for future hiring success
- Accelerate recruiting by understanding the best candidate sources, best fit resumes, candidates most likely to succeed, impact of time to fill a position, and any bias in the recruiting process
- How to overcome the hurdle of disparate data
- One turbo-charged day in Central London
- 125+ HR Executives
- 5+ Hours of Networking
- World Class Speakers
- Incredible brands attending
- High level engagement to make the best use of your time!