The SplashBI Difference…
Oracle HCM Report Samples
Current Employee Listing – Simple list of all employees in organization
New Hires – How many people hired in a given duration?
Terminations – How many employees left in a given duration?
Duplicate Employees – Catch potential duplicates.
EEO Reporting – US-specific report.
Benefits & Performance
- Person Life Events – Detailed information about persons’ life events
- Eligibility Report – Display current participants and eligibility and coverages
- Benefits Enrollment Results – Details of programs, plans and options employees are enrolled into
- – Goal Plan Development
- – Goal Performance
- – Objective Library
- – Manager/Worker Ratings
Gross to Net – Determine how gross payments transformed into net.
Payroll Activity – Covers all activity including, runs, quickpays, balance adjustments and more
Third Party Payments – Review payments made to third parties on behalf of employees
W2 Register – Validate W2 boxes before sending data for printing
Time and Labor
- – Missing Timecards
- – Timecard Details
- – Timecard Summary
- – Employee Project Time Cards
- – Succession Planning report – Job and Position
- – Risk of Loss Reasons
- – Top Performers
- – Talent Reviews
- – Absence Details
- – Absence Overview
- – Maternity Leave Information
- – Work Shifts
- – Absence Element Information
Oracle ERP Cloud
Obtain deeper insights into your Cloud ERP data.
Obtain deep insights into your ERP data with pre-built content across business functions such as Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, and Fixed Assets.
- Sub-ledger Reconciliation | Reconcile GL with various sub-ledgers such as Payables, Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cost Management, Receipt Accounting, Payroll, and more!
- Trial Balance Reports | Actuals, with full details.
- Subledger Accounting | Retrieve information of journals from all sources; identify the erred and unprocessed ones
- Account Analysis
- Trial Balance
- Budget vs. Consumption
- Transaction Register | Get complete information about transactions.
- Aging Report
- GL Reconciliation | Reconcile Receivables with General Ledger for all transactions, adjustments and receipts.
- Applied and Unapplied Receipts | Audit all receipts that were applied and not applied to invoices.
- Expense Reports | Retrieve expense report details; can track pending-approval ones too.
- Invoices and Payments | Retrieve information of Payables invoices and payments for expense reports, including Project-related ones.
- Disputed CreditCard Transactions
- Advance Payments
- Top Spenders | Identify top spenders in your organization
- Aged Payables | Payable invoices organized into time-buckets, as of any date
- Invoice Details
- GL Reconciliation | Reconcile Payables with General Ledger for all types of invoices and payments
- Invoices on Hold Report | Are invoices on hold? Why are they on hold?
- Payment Register Reports | Identify all payments made in a given time frame.
- Matching Reports | Purchase Order and Credit Memo matching details
- Asset Register | Shows asset details.
- Asset Transfers and Retirements | Retrieve information of assets that were transferred and retired.
- Cost Adjustments Audit | Trail of cost adjustments made to assets.
- Non-Depreciating Property | Identify all non-depreciating assets.
- Asset Inventory
Oracle Cloud Supply Chain
Use SplashBI to Explore Your Supply Chain.
Pre-built reports provide valuable insights into Inventory, Order Management and Procurement. These reports leverage pre-built connector to deliver extensive business information, which, can be used for process improvement, exception handling or monitoring overall progress.
Taleo Enterprise Edition
We’ve pulled together a comprehensive database of resources to equip users with the latest knowledge, best practices, and developments in the world of business intelligence and data analytics.Explore
The Deep End Blog
Here you will find information about upcoming events, tips and tricks for successful reporting, and helpful insights straight from the minds of our seasoned team of data experts.Visit Blog