The SplashBI Difference…
Oracle HCM Report Samples
Current Employee Listing – Simple list of all employees in organization
New Hires – How many people hired in a given duration?
Terminations – How many employees left in a given duration?
Duplicate Employees – Catch potential duplicates.
EEO Reporting – US-specific report.
Benefits & Performance
- Person Life Events – Detailed information about persons’ life events
- Eligibility Report – Display current participants and eligibility and coverages
- Benefits Enrollment Results – Details of programs, plans and options employees are enrolled into
- – Goal Plan Development
- – Goal Performance
- – Objective Library
- – Manager/Worker Ratings
Gross to Net – Determine how gross payments transformed into net.
Payroll Activity – Covers all activity including, runs, quickpays, balance adjustments and more
Third Party Payments – Review payments made to third parties on behalf of employees
W2 Register – Validate W2 boxes before sending data for printing
Oracle ERP Cloud
Obtain deeper insights into your Cloud ERP data.
SplashBI leverages delivered Oracle Cloud connector to help you obtain deep insights into your ERP data. Pre-built content across business functions such as Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets can help identify areas of improvement.
- Sub-ledger Reconciliation | Reconcile GL with multiple sub-ledgers such as AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Purchasing, and more!
- Trial Balance Reports | Actuals, with encumbrances and full details.
- Chart of Account Listing
- Budget Hierarchies
- Customer Account Status | Display complete information about customers.
- Payment Terms Details | Identify standard and negotiated payment terms.
- Unapplied Receipts | Audit all receipts that were not applied to invoices.
- Aged Payables | Payable invoices organized into time-buckets
- Invoice Details
- Invoices on Hold Report | Are invoices on hold? Why are they on hold?
- Payment Register Reports | Identify all payments made in a given time frame.
- Asset Category Default Depreciation Rules | Identify assets and depreciation rules.
- Asset Transfers | Retrieve information assets that were transferred within a duration.
- Cost Adjustments Audit | Trail of cost adjustments made to assets.
- Non-Depreciating Property | Identify all non-depreciating assets within a book range.
Oracle Cloud Supply Chain
Use SplashBI to Explore Your Supply Chain.
Pre-built reports provide valuable insights into Inventory, Order Management and Procurement. These reports leverage pre-built connector to deliver extensive business information, which, can be used for process improvement, exception handling or monitoring overall progress.
We have a huge need to future proof our reporting and utilize data from other sources. SplashBI has allowed us to not only do that, but look at our data in a more analytical way.Claire ReeveNorfolk County Government
Not much to say here. If you need a BI tool, you will do you yourself a disfavor by not taking a serious look at SplashBI. I have found SplashBI easier and faster to use at every level: installation, configuration, set-up, administration, and end user.Bob HerifordSolutions4Less
We looked at several different products before purchasing SplashBI. Ultimately SplashBI had the right combination of features, price, Linux support, and out of the box content.Veer SurapaneniEnervest
We’ve pulled together a comprehensive database of resources to equip users with the latest knowledge, best practices, and developments in the world of business intelligence and data analytics.Explore
The Deep End Blog
Here you will find information about upcoming events, tips and tricks for successful reporting, and helpful insights straight from the minds of our seasoned team of data experts.Visit Blog