Pipeline Analysis For Shorter Sales Meetings
Have fewer, shorter sales meetings & generate more revenue.
Rethink how you conduct sales meetings by using these 4 underused KPIs for pipeline management; save time in meetings and close on easy sales that would otherwise slip through the cracks.
This whitepaper outlines how you can better manage your sales pipeline to eliminate asking simple, time-consuming, questions during sales meetings, and instead cut right to the revenue generating decisions with:
- Which opportunities are at risk of expiring
- Which stage in the sale opportunities are in
- What can be done to close before expiration
The KPIs and Questions They Answer
Information That Will Make Your Sales Meetings Shorter & More Effective
- How much money is in the pipeline.
- Where you stand in actual revenue vs. target revenue vs. forecasted revenue.
- How well the sales team performing against their goals.
- Which points in the sales process the sales team is both doing well and struggling in.
- How well opportunities are moving to close, and which ones are at risk of being lost.
- How is revenue growth trending?
- Are we on track to me our goals?
- At this rate where will we end up?
Average Activities Per Stage
- Which stages of the sales process are efficient?
- Which stages of the sales process are inefficient?
- What is preventing revenue from growing?
- What can be done to increase the rate which it grows?
- How much money is in the pipeline?
High Risk Open Opportunities By Rep
- How many opportunities opened within the last (x) number of days?
- How many opportunities have not seen a stage change within the last (x) number of days?
- How many opportunities in the last (x) number of days have had an activity?